The seed with speed!
- Very high gross output UK recommended variety
- Extremely vigorous autumn growth
- Most widely sown conventional variety in 2015
- Twin 8s for lodging and stem stiffness
- Strong performance at known verticillium wilt sites
Campus was identified pre- national listing for its exceptional vigour and was the most widely sown conventional variety in 2015.
Campus has good disease scores with a 6 for light leaf spot and a 5 for stem canker, so suits all regions, giving a good level of resistance to both major diseases. It also appears to do well in trials where verticillium wilt is an issue – for example, at the two official trials where the disease was seen in 2014, it was always in the top three for gross output.
Data Source: AHDB Recommended List, Winter OSR, North, East/West 2016/17
- Campus Data sheet 2016 [pdf | 0.18 MB] pdf Download