The seed with speed!
- Very high gross output UK wide
- Extremely vigorous autumn growth habit
- Well proven and immensely popular on farm
- Twin 8s for lodging and stem stiffness
- Strong performance at known verticillium wilt sites
Campus was identified pre-national listing for its exceptional vigour, which is a key factor for successful crop establishment post neonicotinoids.
Campus has good disease scores with a 6 for light leaf spot and stem canker, so is suitable for all regions, giving a good level of resistance to both major diseases. Additionally, it performs well in trials where verticillium wilt is an issue.
- Campus data sheet 2017 [pdf | 0.35 MB] pdf Download