High yielding spring wheat
- Top yielding Group 2 spring wheat sown in the autumn for 5th year running
- Second highest specific weight of all late sown autumn sown wheats
- Premium potential nabim Group 2 quality breadmaking
- Yields well in spring sown slots
- Good disease resistance package, including mildew and yellow rust
KWS Willow offers the best of both worlds in this late drilling slot. In the spring KWS Willow has the potential to deliver a good gross margin, with a wide sowing window, helping to spread the workload.
KWS Willow has great grain quality, with the second highest specific weight grain on the late autumn sown and the highest on the spring sown RL.
It has good all round disease resistance – particularly to mildew and yellow rust and matures just behind Cordiale. Like most spring wheats, KWS Willow shows good potential in difficult blackgrass situations.
- KWS Willow Data sheet 2016 [pdf | 0.23 MB] pdf Download