- Still the highest yielding spring malting barley with full IBD approval for brewing
- Major variety in the European export brewing market – CBMO approved
- No significant agronomic weakness
- Best brackling score (9) of any recommended variety
- Exceptional yields offering excellent gross margin potential
KWS Irina is an exciting pan-European malting barley with excellent agronomy, yield and end use potential. KWS Irina has the green light from leading brewers including Heineken, Carlsberg and Radeberger.
KWS Irina also has a strong performance in the field offering growers high yields and good all round agronomic package. It has high tillering, mid to early maturity, no significant disease weaknesses and very good lodging resistance.
- KWS Irina 2016 [pdf | 0.25 MB] pdf Download