Clearly a better yield!
- The UKs no.1 winter barley
- Exceptional yields in the East
- Top yielding two-row on heavy land
- Consistent over years
- Short straw and good resistance to wet weather diseases
- Superb specific weight
Now the most widely grown UK winter barley, KWS Glacier is the top two-row performer for yield on heavy land and joint top two-row in the East.
With a specific weight of 69.5kg/hl it has a bold grain, which combined with very low screening levels produces an excellent sample.
Relatively early ripening KWS Glacier is free-tillering, covering the ground well and filling in any gaps. It is short and stiff with excellent lodging resistance and offers good resistance to the wet weather diseases plus a high brown rust rating.
Data Source: AHDB Recommended List, Winter barley 2016/17
*Resistant to BaYMV strain 1
- KWS Glacier update 22.4 [pdf | 0.32 MB] pdf Download