Opportunities at KWS UK
KWS UK is at the forefront of new variety production for agricultural crops with a growing portfolio of market leading oilseed rape, maize, sugar beet, potato and cereal varieties.
With our headquarters in Thriplow near Cambridge and a staff of over 70 we are dedicated to providing growers with innovative varieties to meet increasingly demanding end-market needs. Higher yields, superior disease and pest resistance and improved performance in adverse conditions, are all key criteria we seek to establish in our variety introductions.
KWS UK is an equal opportunities employer.
For all career opporunities at KWS UK and across the KWS Group, please visit the KWS Careers Portal.
Southern Sales Specialist
Thriplow, Cambridge, Full-time, permanent
- To manage and develop the KWS UK southern customer base in all aspects of sales communication and relationships in order to maximise regional opportunities.
- To organise regular meetings with associated influencers and customer groups, focusing on the regional "Product Development Field" (PDF) and demo sites; drawing on the skills of product managers as necessary. Assisting with national sales activities, i.e. Cereals Event.
- To maintain a regular dialogue with the appropriate members of the commercial team reporting on progress of sales campaigns and opportunities for our product range.
- To plan and record daily customer activities on the KWS UK customer relationship management database.
- Commercially Aware – ideally with experience in the arable distribution sector
- Able to meet deadlines and manage budgets for commercial plans and activities
- Self-motivated and be able to work unsupervised
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Familiar with MS Office Application, experience with CRM systems is an advantage
- Be willing to travel across the south of England
Please apply via e-mail with a cover letter and CV attached to†Will Compson: † Will.Compson@kws.com