Give 'em both barrels!
- Highest yielding Group 3
- Good physical grain quality
- Highest yielding soft variety in the North;
- a true Dynamic barnfiller
- Excellent standing scores
- OWBM resistant
KWS Barrel is the high yielding, market leading Group 3 variety. With a 224 Hagberg and 77.6kg/hl specific weight, it has good grain quality and is the ideal choice for the uks markets.
A Viscount type in the field and with a prostrate growth habit, KWS Barrel performs well across the whole UK and has exceptional figures in the North and on light land.
KWS Barrel is very short and stiff, with good disease resistance, including OWBM.
- KWS Barrel 2018 [pdf | 1.37 MB] pdf Download