Over 10 years of exceptional breadmaking pedigree
- Incredibly popular milling variety
- Consistently high Hagberg
- Excellent specific weight
- Good N-converter, high proteins
- First in the barn, easy to combine, ideal second wheat
- Superb entry for oilseed rape
With more than a ten year breadmaking pedigree Cordiale remains highly popular, often securing farm prices that are just behind those of Group 1s.
With early maturity, it has been a milling industry life-saver in wet harvest seasons. At the same time it provides growers with an early entry for oilseed rape and is an ideal second wheat. Testament to its robust nature – Cordiale’s agronomics have changed little from when it was introduced.
- Cordiale winter wheat 2018 [pdf | 0.19 MB] pdf Download