The nation’s favourite oilseed rape!
- Reliably high gross output
- Extremely vigorous growth habit
- Twin 8s for lodging and stem stiffness
- Strong tolerance to verticillium wilt
Campus is the most widely sown oilseed rape in the UK. Its popularity owes much to its exceptional autumn and strong spring vigour characteristics, which have proved consistent on-farm performance.
Campus has good disease scores with a 6 for light leaf spot and stem canker, so is suitable for all regions, giving a good level of resistance to both major diseases. Additionally, it performs well in trials where verticillium wilt has been found.
- Campus 2018 [pdf | 0.31 MB] pdf Download