Sky high feed wheat yields!
- Highest yielding variety on the RL
- Particularly high yields in the North () and East (106)
- Group 4 hard feed wheat
- Strong disease resistance, including
- Good grain quality with stiff straw
KWS Kerrin is the highest yielding variety that KWS has ever produced and is currently the highest yielding winter wheat on the Recommended List. It performs exceptionally well in the East; the wheat heartland of the UK. KWS Kerrin is also well suited to the North.
It out yields its parent KWS Santiago and has improved disease resistance, including Septoria and yellow rust. Additionally, it has a superior specific weight at 75.7 kg/hl with a similar plant type and growth habit to KWS Santiago. Early indications support our own data, suggesting KWS Kerrin has good resitance to sprouting.
- KWS Kerrin data sheet [pdf | 0.68 MB] pdf Download