At last, the breadmaking trinity!
- Established Group 1 breadmaker
- Exceptional HFN and good protein
- Good sprouting resistance
- Strong, all round disease package
- Good second wheat performance
In official trials, KWS Trinity has produced superb Hagbergs (348), unbeaten by any recommended milling wheat and a good specific weight of 78.1kg/hl. When combined with its good resistance to sprouting and soild disease profile, topped off with a 9 for yellow rust, KWS Trinity is a great Group 1 proposition.
KWS Trinity is a dynamic Group 1 breadmaker, which helps farmers maximise their market opportunities through a combination of yield and quality.
RL data shows that KWS Trinity will suit all regions of the UK on both light and heavy land. With a Grafton and Einstein pedigree, it comes as no surprise that it performs well as a second wheat.
- KWS Trinity 2018 [pdf | 0.62 MB] pdf Download