- High yielding spring malting barley with full MBC approval for brewing
- Major variety in the European export market
- CBMO approved
- Stiffest straw and best brackling score on the RL
- Exceptional yields offering excellent gross margin potential
- No agronomic weakness
Ideal variety for new spring barley growers on non-traditional spring barley land. KWS Irina is an exciting pan-European malting barley with wide acceptance in both the UK and European markets. KWS Irina combines low screenings, excellent agronomy, yield and end use potential.
KWS Irina has a strong performance in the field offering growers high yields and a good all round agronomic package. It is high tillering, has mid to early maturity, no significant disease weaknesses and very good lodging resistance.
- KWS Irina 2018 [pdf | 0.59 MB] pdf Download