High yields of quality grain for brewing and distilling
- The high yielding non-GN variety with exceptional performance in the North
- MBC fully approved for malt distilling
- Excellent hot water extract and low grain nitrogen
- Lowest screenings of any malt distilling variety
- Same maturity as Concerto
KWS Sassy is a non GN producing, spring malting barley, which has strong potential to serve the UK distilling market. With matching maturity to Concerto, but with 12% higher yields in the North, it is set to become a favourite for the Northern farmer.
KWS Sassy is fully MBC approved for malting and distilling and has the lowest screenings of any approved variety.