At last, the breadmaking trinity!
- Established Group 1 breadmaker
- Exceptional HFN and good protein
- Good sprouting resistance
- Strong, all round disease package
- Good second wheat performance
- Relatively early to mature
KWS Trinity is a dynamic Group 1 breadmaker, which helps farmers maximise their market opportunities through a combination of yield and quality.
With good gluten quality even at lower protein levels and good baking performance KWS Trinity regularly delivers loaves with good structure and excellent texture, resilience, softness and crumb strength.
RL data shows that KWS Trinity will suit all regions of the UK on both light and heavy land. With a Grafton and Einstein pedigree, it comes as no surprise that it performs well as a second wheat.
In official trials, KWS Trinity has produced superb Hagbergs (342), unbeaten by any recommended milling wheat and a good specific weight of 76.9kg/hl. When combined with its good resistance to sprouting and soild disease profile, topped off with a 9 for yellow rust, KWS Trinity is a great Group 1 proposition.
- KWS Trinity data sheet 2017 [pdf | 0.5 MB] pdf Download